Wednesday 2 February 2011

A New Beginning

Ok, I'm Back!
Now I still have quite a lot to do but I'm going to not let that get in my way. So I have come up with three projects to work on simultaneously:

1) A New Campaign setting - Project Genesis
Much like Kingmonkey did in Shattered World I'm going to follow Rich Burlew's steps to forming a campaign setting.

2) A New Campaign - Project Exodus
I already have a basic hook, but there is a lot more work to do and here seems like the right place to do it.

3) Concepts - Project Devarim
While I'm not great at the writing part yet (hence the blog) I always come up with interesting fantasy/sci-fi concepts that, when I improve at the writing, I want to try later so I'm going to post them here to stop me forgetting them.

There is a possible fourth project as I have a concept that I'm working on with the wife but it's hit a brick wall at the moment and I need to try and work that out before I go any further.

Hope you're out there good readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment