Saturday 27 February 2010

The Adventures of Cass

So Cass was accepted into the game! I'm working on the character sheet at the moment, which would be easier if I hadn't lent my 3.5e Players Handbook to my brother (T). Luckily H's PHB is on the boat and we're going to pick that up soon!

Cass' character has developed a bit more in my head, nothing that has drastically changed it other than he has (since the Introduction) started wearing a bandana across his mouth to hide his tusk (think bandit/cowboy style). He is, by trade, a blacksmith (and a mercenary - to fit the campaign story) and so I wanted to incorporate this into his character as Craft skills are vastly underused in DnD. As a result of this he uses a Warhammer as his weapon of choice and also uses this as his main tool for smithing. I'm thinking Medium armour would suit him as well as he is very much a melee fighter, but I'm yet to get that far.

Character Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment